1. We believe in One God who reveals Himself in three persons:
(Deuteronomy 6:4; Mathew 28:19; Galatians 4:4-6; Titus 3:4-7)
- God the Father Almighty who is Creator of heaven and earth, Maker of all that is, seen and unseen. (Genesis 1:1-3)
- God the Son, Jesus Christ, who is God incarnate, fully God and fully man, the Savior and Lord of all who believe and trust in Him. (John 1:1-4, 14)
- God the Holy Spirit who is Comforter, Encourager, and Counselor, the very presence of God in, with, and among us. (John 4:24; 14:16-17, 26)
2. We believe that the Bible is inspired by God, and that under the Lordship of Christ is authoritative for the life of the Christian and the Church.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
3. We believe all people sin and fall short of the glory of God and face eternal separation from God. However, when they experience the forgiveness of sin through Jesus, they inherit life everlasting and will experience the future resurrection.
(Romans 3:23-24; 6:23;10:9-10,13; Acts 4:12)
4. We believe that salvation is an unmerited and unearned gift of grace from God that comes through faith in Jesus Christ, and that each person has the free will to respond to God’s gracious gift of salvation.
(Ephesians 2:8-10, John 1:12; John 3:16, I John 5:13)
5. We believe that every follower of Christ is a priest and a minister, with direct access to God and gifted by God for ministry.
(I Peter 2:9; Heb. 4:16; Romans 12:3-8; I Corinthians 12)
6. We believe that followers of Christ should live in loving obedience to God and should be active in sharing the Good News about Jesus Christ through words and deeds.
(Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; John 14:15;15:12; James 2:26)
7. We believe that each person should be granted religious freedom, and that sharing our faith should be done graciously in love, without coercion.
(Matthew 22:21; John 8:32;36; 2 Corinthians 3:17; Galatians 5:1; Ephesians 3:12; Colossians 4:5-6; I Peter 3:15)
8. We believe that Christ is the head of the Church, and that under Christ churches should be autonomous communities of worship, faith and fellowship.
(I Corinthians 12:12-13.27; Romans 12:4-5; Ephesians 5:23-24b; Colossians 3:15-16)
9. We believe that the New Testament teaches that believers should remember the gift and sacrifice of Christ through the symbol of the Last Supper and celebrate the Death, Burial and Resurrection of Christ through believer’s baptism which we practice by immersion.
(Mark 14:22-25; I Corinthians 11:20, 23-26; Romans 6:1-4)
10. We believe that God has ordained the family as the foundational institution of human society, that God defined marriage as the uniting of one man and one woman in a covenant commitment for life and that parents are to live and teach children the truth and ways of God.
(Genesis 2:21-24; Deuteronomy 6:4-9; Ephesians 5:21-6:4; Colossians 3:18-21)