First Baptist Church of Asheboro (FBCA) is a fellowship of believers committed to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and to one another, seeking to join with Him in fulfilling the Great Commission (Matthew 28:17-19), beginning in Asheboro and spreading to the far corners of the world. Our aim is to serve God. Our responsibility is to spread His Word. Our joy is His Everlasting Love. We shall seek to be:
- A Worshipping Church. Finding meaning in life through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and exhibiting a life of continual worship, praise, thanksgiving and adoration to God.
- A Praying Church. Seeking guidance, strength, and empowerment for life and ministry from God.
- A Loving Church. Seeking to embody the character of Christ’s love and the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
- A Nurturing Church. Guiding believers in the way of Christ through discipleship, education, prayer, and meaningful fellowship.
- A Witnessing Church. Reaching out to those in our community and the world in calling people to faith in Christ.
- A Sharing Church. Sharing love with others by giving of time, abilities, and resources in helping people in times of need.
- A Cooperating Church. Supporting and cooperating with other Christian bodies in fulfilling the Great Commission and ministering in Christ’s name.