We shall seek to be:
- A Worshipping Church. Finding meaning in life through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and exhibiting a life of continual worship, praise, thanksgiving and adoration to God.
- A Praying Church. Seeking guidance, strength, and empowerment for life and ministry from God.
- A Loving Church. Seeking to embody the character of Christ’s love and the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
- A Nurturing Church. Guiding believers in the way of Christ through discipleship, education, prayer, and meaningful fellowship.
- A Witnessing Church. Reaching out to those in our community and the world in calling people to faith in Christ.
- A Sharing Church. Sharing love with others by giving of time, abilities, and resources in helping people in times of need.
- A Cooperating Church. Supporting and cooperating with other Christian bodies in fulfilling the Great Commission and ministering in Christ’s name.